(6) How to solve the phenomenon of magnetism on mechanical watches?
Once the watch is magnetized, it will go quickly, even 1-2 hours/day. Always keep mechanical watches away from magnetic fields, such as near stereos, televisions, mobile phones and other electrical appliances. Magnetizing is a relatively common phenomenon nowadays. The solution is not difficult. You only need to go to the authorized maintenance department to demagnetize with special equipment. In just 30 seconds, the watch can be demagnetized without affecting the performance of the watch.
(7) What should I do if I wear a mechanical watch allergy?
Wearing the watch produces an allergic reaction, the skin feels itchy, there are red marks, or even a red rash, please don't panic, this is related to the person's own physique, often not the quality of the watch itself. Current technology has found that titanium-containing materials used for watch cases can reduce skin allergies to a considerable extent.
Skin itching and rash can be divided into the following three types:
1) Metal and leather allergies: If you prove that you are allergic to a certain metal or leather, then don't wear the corresponding watch.
2) Allergy caused by rust, dirt and sweat on the watch: If the watch has not been cleaned for a long time, wipe it gently with a wet towel.
3) Too tight and airtight to cause allergies: loosen the strap to increase ventilation and breath ability.
[Reminder]: If the skin allergy has not been relieved for a long time, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Several suggestions for daily use of mechanical watches:
(1) Watches with manual winding movement should be wound at the same time every day as much as possible so that the watch will have enough energy to operate in the next 24 hours.
[Note]: It is not possible to adjust the date and time of the watch from 9 pm to 3 am. It is easy to cause problems with the internal calendar transmission train of the watch. Therefore, during this period of time, it is forbidden for the watch to adjust the date.
(2) The energy of a watch with an automatic winding movement comes from the movement of the wearer’s arm, so manual winding is not required under normal wearing conditions. When the wearer’s exercise is not enough to supplement the mainspring with sufficient energy, manual winding can be used Method to compensate, and the crown rotation is controlled within 20 turns when winding. For self-winding watches that have not been worn for more than 40 hours, the crown should be turned 20 times to start the movement's drive system again.
(3) To prevent moisture from penetrating into the case and maintain the waterproof performance of the watch, please make sure that the crown is locked at all times.
(4) It is best to go back to your natal house every year for mechanical watches to check for improper use or water ingress. For example, sweat, rain, and dirty air have accumulated over the years, causing chronic erosion of machinery, and the frequency and extent of damage are much higher than those in Europe, America and Japan. Therefore, regular inspections are very important; then a thorough cleaning is required every three years. maintenance.