Política de privacidad
(last updated: 19/8/20)
Protecting your Privacy
What Information do we collect and store?
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We collect and store information that you provide to us, including through the Website or our Customer Service Department or that we receive from third parties (such as companies providing commercially available databases). For example,when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you,including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, expiration date, paypal account, etc), email address, and phone number. We will also collect the following additional information, if you choose to provide it when you sign-up for an account: telephone number, gender, personal preferences, social identifier if you choose to log in to your account via social media and age.We collect your e-mail addresses and zip code if you subscribe to our newsletter and we collect your mobile number if you opt in to receive text messages.We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Personal information will be collected only if you voluntarily submit it to our sponsors or us.
Is Information collected from children?
- We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
How do we use your information?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Website(including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
Your information also may be used to contact you about sales, new products, new site features, special offers, and personalized offers based on your location, unless you have opted to not receive promotional communications.
- We may also combine this information with other information we collect as you interact with our social media and marketing messages we send you. Aggregating data allows watchdives to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide you with product recommendations and special offers.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Website(for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How do we share your Personal Information?
Watchdives - Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information outside of the Website without your consent. We will not use your personal information or profile for advertising.
- Third-party Service Providers-Weshare your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Legal and Safety Disclosures-Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Watchdives except as described in this Policy will not disclose your personal information outside of watchdives website without your consent.
How do I opt-out of receiving promotions?
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Additionally, You can also click”"unsubscribe,"at the bottom of our promotional communications and newslettersemail if you want to stop receiving any prmotions from us.
How do I contact you about privacy-related questions?
- If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address
Room 401-07,08, Building A,Hanfu Wisdom City,
No.92-1Xiangyin Road,Nanlian,Longgang district,
Shenzhen,Guangdong. China 518116
How does this policy apply to International Users?
- The Website that links to this Statement is intended for users in the United States. If you choose to provide watchdives with your information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States and around the world. The information collected by watchdives may be subject to international and U.S. state and federal law. If you are accessing our Website from outside the U.S., please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to us in the United States where data protection and privacy laws may be different than the laws of your country. By using our website, you consent to the transfer and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
What is the Secure Shopping Guarantee?
- We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your order information secure. We've established a Secure Shopping Guarantee for every transaction that you make with www.watchdives.com. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with www.watchdives.com, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If you have more questions regarding our policy, you can call one of our Customer Service representatives at +86 18620366697
- We will update this Policy as needed to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top. If there are material changes to this Policy or in how watchdives will use your personal information, we will notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to remain informed of how watchdives is protecting your information.